Wednesday, April 30, 2008

=.=

today is yet another boring day. It do rains a little in the morning. The cooling weather encourages sleeping.. Wake up as usual. Prepare myself to school.... It feels cool in the morning on the way to school on my bike.Reach school normally.. Study as usual... Something makes me angry today. My hair got blacklisted by school prefect because its kinda long. An indian prefect say he gives me warning on my hair. " Sebelum hari Jumaat ini, kamu kena potong rambut tahu, kalau tak potong, saya akan suruh cikgu potongkan "..That is what he said... .. Hate school prefects a lot... My hair wasn't very long... Just slightly longer... Today was a little bit more tired than usual... Fall asleep in the afternoon. Once i wake up from my sleep...OMG, its already 8pm. Haihz.... tired.... Exam is coming soon... But my preparation was like normal.. not much preparation done... I think that she is still avoiding me.... ... ... ...... ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home