Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bad Day!

Oh no... extra classes for PMR & SPM students started this week. It was boring to study alone in the class after school time without fellow friends to joke around and to talk to. Everyone was like fraking tired and unable to concentrate due to the cooling weather that would turn us into sleepy mood rather than to concentrate in our studies.. Yesterday was the bad luck day to me.. Our Extra Classes started at 2pm until 3pm. Halfway studyin, the cloud suddenly turns black showing signs of raining soon... At last, it began to rain..It rains heavily.. Unfortunately, it was still raining after my class finish. Guess wat, i m forced to cycle under the heavy rain back to home.. The road was slippery, the rain become heavier and heavier. At last, i reached home WET... The books in my bag are wet. Everything's wet.. I hope this wont happen to me anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home