Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i'm confused

hey there everyone.. Sorry cos its been ages since i last updated my blog. Well, theres much ups and down in my life these few weeks.... Hoping everything will be fine. Today i broke a test-tube in Chemistry lab.. I think that she is avoiding me.... Arghh... i dun wan her to avoid me. Whenever she saw me, she will like turn back and use another way instead.. I dun wan this to happen.. Exam is coming soon... Everyone is " BUSY" preparing for their mid-year exam but, not me. I cant concentrate in my studies cos i kept thinking of her day and night. Should i tell her about that? Thats the big question marks in my mind. I'm scared that she will keep avoiding me whenever she see's me.. I'm cOnFUsEd!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home