Sunday, March 30, 2008

[Stupid Monday]

Haihz..today was monday.. The same Monday with stupid assembly that took almost 1 and a half period listening to teachers grumbling... Today was a stupid day... I forgot to bring my necktie to school... Half way on the perhimpunan when the teacher is giving their speech, suddenly one of the indian prefect ask me to go out and stand beside the stage to get my punishment after the assembly... Stood at the corner for about 50 minutes standing straight hoping that the assembly to end faster.... Luckily, it onll took 1 and a half period compare to normal assembly that would took us almost 2 period.. Today was too a stupid day cos there's plenty of homework to finish before the dateline.... I need to do copy notes from the textbook from chapter 1 - 3.....Malay homework(KOMSAS) NEED TO FINISH ANSWERING 6 CERPEN QUESTION.....each CERPEN consists of 3 question....... Later 6.30pm to 8.30 got Malay tuition summore... I hate homework very much... . . . . . . . . . . . . Yawn yawn....Bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home